NOTE: Our donation program is currently on hold due to COVID-19. We look forward to giving back to the community again when the pandemic and its impact on small business has subsided.
At cake pops boston, inc. we strive to be a valuable and responsible member of our community. We happily give back and support local organizations and causes that benefit the community through the donation of baked goods or gift certificates. While we would like to grant every donation request, it is simply not possible based on the number of requests we receive. Please review the following donation request guidelines before submitting your request.
Donation Request Guidelines
- Donations are strictly limited to charities, not-for-profits, and organizations that benefit the local community.
- A donation request form must be submitted via this form. Hand-delivered request forms will not be accepted. NO exceptions.
- Donation requests must be received 6 weeks prior to the event date. NO exceptions.
- Donation request forms are reviewed by our team beginning on the 1st of each month. You will be notified on or before the 15th of the month if we are able to accommodate your request. Please do not call or email to follow up prior to the 15th of the month.
- One donation per 12-month period.
- Recurrent donations are not guaranteed.
- All donations must be picked up in our Dorchester shop. Delivery is not available.